Today is my 46th Birthday. 46 "This I Believe" reflections are below this photo of my 6th Birthday in 1978. Note that this was a 1970s hippy healthy carrot-carob cake with cream cheese frosting and raisins spelling out "Star Wars." :)
This I Believe:
1. Star Wars (1977) is the best movie.
2. My wife is an angel.
3. Family is holy.
4. Food is medicine.
5. David Wilcox music is good for the soul.
6. Life is short. Don't miss it.
7. Colorado is heaven.
8. Daughters are a blessing.
9. Sleep is medicine.
10. Work is love made visible.
11. Be curious.
12. Be kind.
13. God is good.
14. Friends are pure gold.
15. Stay humble.
16. Gratitude is the best attitude.
17. Exercise is medicine.
18. Assume positive intent.
19. Don't worry. Be happy.
20. Habits determine success.
21. Life is beautiful.
22. Life can be hard. Keep going. Don’t give up.
24. Books are magic.
25. Goals are good.
28. Be here now.
29. Keep it simple.
30. Have a bias toward action.
31. Always a student, never the master.
32. The journey is the destination.
33. Do or do not. There is no try.
34. Focus is a superpower.
35. Calm is a superpower.
36. Empathy is a superpower.
37. Fail forward.
38. Grow your emotional intelligence.
39. Nobody else can do your sit-ups for you.
40. Early to bed and early to rise indeed makes you healthy, wealthy and wise.
41. Be brave.
42. The past does not equal the future.
43. Your brain is a muscle. Exercise it.
44. Enroll in "Automobile University" with Audible.com or Podcasts. Learn while you drive.
45. Practice loving-kindness.
46. It's all grace. Amazing grace.
Which of the 46 "This I Believe" reflections resonate with you? Please share in the Comments section below. Thanks!
p.s. I plan to blog about Work-Life Happiness at least weekly in 2018. I'd be honored if you'd subscribe to my blog's emails on my website at: www.mikepritchard.com/subscribe.html