Could 2018 be your best year ever? This brand new book can help you make it so! It is one of the best goal setting books I've ever read because it goes deep into why you have not historically set or achieved goals due to limiting beliefs. The book then walks you through how to design your future and make it happen. Below are my 5 key takeaways from this terrific book.
1. Michael Hyatt is an author you can trust. I have followed Michael Hyatt and his terrific blog at www.michaelhyatt.com for the past decade. He is an authentic leader who has had tremendous success professionally and personally. I am often skeptical of authors of books like this. I want to know that they walk the talk and have really put their principals into practice. Michael Hyatt is the real deal. You can learn more about him at this link.
2. Your Best Year Ever is an actionable book. Michael gives you action steps to take at the end of each chapter to make sure you immediately put into practice what you've learned.
3. Your Best Year Ever walks you through the process of documenting your past limiting beliefs and then replacing them with empowering beliefs.
4. Your Best Year Ever takes the concept of SMART (Specific, Measurable, Action-Oriented, Realistic, Time-Bound) goals to the next level. Michael advocates for and details how to set SMARTER goals: Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Risky, Time-Keyed, Exciting, Relevant.
5. Your Best Year Ever provides simple-to-use goal templates. Additionally, Michael has created The Full Focus Planner, which works off the same principles in the book.
I highly recommend you read this book to make 2018 your best year ever! You can learn more about this book at www.yourbestyeareverbook.com.
What is a favorite goal setting book of yours? Please share in the Comments section below!
p.s. I plan to blog about Work-Life Happiness weekly in 2018. I'd be honored if you'd subscribe to my blog's emails on my website at: www.mikepritchard.com/subscribe.html
- CU at the Capitol? Gov. Hickenlooper & President Benson speaking.
- 30 books I read in 2017. Top 4. Reading tips. 2018 recommendations?
- I lost 20 pounds in 2017. Here are 10 tips.
- Got 2017 Goals? Advice here!
- List of 30 books I read in 2015. 2016 reading recommendations?
- Job Search in Denver Tips! Nonprofits & More.